Wednesday, July 7, 2010

May the Schwartz be with you!

Chef Michael Schwartz is at it again! Besides being a James Beard award winner, he has recently teamed up with Blue Star foods creator of crab products and come up with some delish-sounding recipes. I'm a huge fan of Michael's Genuine Food and Drink (in Miami and the Caymans) and of blue crab so these recipes definitely seem worth a try.

If the Schwartz vouches for these products they can't be half-bad, although I wonder how they stack up to a fresh dozen just pulled from the steamer and dripping with Old Bay.

Check out Michael's Blue Star recipes at http://www.bluestarfoods.com/_lifestyle/chef_schwartz.html

I plan to try some of these just as soon as I can get my hands on some Blue Star crab meat. Let's see if this man can write a recipe as well as he can cook.

P.S. I was not paid for this post, but if Blue Star wants to send me some free crab meat to home-test the recipes I would be happy to oblige. Just send me an email!

No comments: