Here is the recipe: All these measurements are approximations since I pretty much eyeball things in the kitchen and don't measure so add the spices to your taste.
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cups shredded cabbage (or half a head of cabbage)
1 cup julienned English cucumber (half of a long cuke)
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/3 cup lime juice
2/3 cup extra olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Blend all of the ingredients for the dressing together using a food processor or immersion blender
2. Place cabbage, carrots, and cucumbers in a large bowl.
3. Toss together with the salad dressing.
4. Cover bowl and place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to let flavors marry.
5. Serve alone or as a side for grilled fish or chicken. You can even garnish it with a handful of crushed roasted peanuts for extra flavor.