Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


Sorry for the long blogging absence, but marriage, moving, and the holidays conspired to keep me away from Tasting Serendipity. Now, I'm back and have made a new New Year's resolution: 2009 will be the year of the blog. I'm aiming for at least one post per week to start with more to follow if this goes well. As a newly wed working from home, my dining out has been limited and sporadic, so to achieve the resolution, I am expanding the scope of the blog. For starters. serendipity can certainly be found outside the walls of a restaurant. I'm having a lot of fun trying recipes at home and inventing new dishes. There is a whole new (much more economically feasible) world in these kinds of posts. I'm also going to try and take more pictures. More pictures equals a more fun looking blog. There may also be guest posters in the future who contribute experiences abroad and at home. I have many other blogging friends and should really be collaborating with them. Ok, that's all for now. Blogging this week has been accomplished! 'Til next week, happy eating!

No comments: