Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again. Time for taking stock and making promises. The usual New Year's suspects always seem to include eating better, vowing to lose weight, or attempting to broaden your mind (while reducing your mid-section). All are admiral goals, albeit too soon abandoned. This year, while I may also secretly by adhering to the usual suspects, I plan on having a few new resolutions: to enjoy life more, to live for the minute not for the hour, to worry less and to pray more. As 2009 showed, life is full of ups and downs, thankfully more ups than downs, and I plan to go into 2010 focusing on the positive. This little blog is one of my outlets for the joy in life, and I hope it brings you happiness (and some good eating) in 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you've kept your blog going throughout the holiday season. One of my new resolutions is to cook more, so you must keep blogging so that I stay inspired.