Friday, March 27, 2009

Food Talk on the Web: Ask Tom

I just found this awesome website for advice on DC dining. (Literally, two minutes ago!) Ask Tom at the Washington Post's site gives you a chance to ask Tom Sietsema, the Post's food critic, a mundane or esoteric question about dining in the greater DC area. If you have a question about dining beyond the Beltway area, Tom comes to the rescue with a Postcard about said foreign or domestic location. Although you have to be a member to see the postcard, registration is free.



In other news, my sister Mimi and her roomate Nicki have entered the blogosphere with their blog Fit 2 Cook. This is their first week on the web and will be sharing fitness and healthy eating tips with the world. I highly recommend them, not only because Mims is my sister, but also because they are workout and healty eating nuts. They just completed a half marathon in Miami and sent me an awesome recipe for granola (with pics) that I will be posting sometime this week.



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: